Ray Jones Woodcrafts
Fine Wood Boxes
I am now able to do custom laser engravings on my boxes. Boxes may be engraved on the underside of the lid or on the top of the lid.
- The underside of the lid offers the largest flat surface for engraving, and doesn't impinge on the beauty of the wood.
- Engravings on the underside must be done before the box is assembled, so your box will need to be made to order.
- Engravings on the top of the lid of box sizes BX-02, BX-02p, BX-03, and BX-04 can be done after the box is completed. So, if you see a box of this size listed as currently available, I can probably engrave it for you.
- All other box sizes must be engraved before the box is assembled.
- Certain woods will engrave better than others, call or email if you like help selecting a wood for an engraved box.
- Engraving prices start at $25, and depend upon the amount of text, size and design time required. I will be happy to quote a price upon receiving your artwork or text.